Become A Member
Membership matters! Membership is reported on applications for funding. By becoming a member you are helping us to continue to provide services to children with special needs and their families.
By becoming a member I acknowledge agreement with the objects of Aspire Special Needs Resource Centre which are:
1. To provide services to children with special needs and their families.
2. To provide education to the children, friends and families of children with special needs.
3. To provide assessments and support to the children, friends and families of children with special needs.
4. To provide direct service, training and support, collaboration and partnerships to children with special needs, their families and other professional service providers.
5. To acquire lands, by purchase or otherwise, erect or otherwise provide a building or buildings for purposes of the society.
6. To provide a meeting place for the consideration and discussion of questions affecting the interests of the society.
7. To establish and maintain a library and reading room.
8. To provide all necessary equipment and furniture for carrying on its various objects.
9. To provide a Centre and suitable meeting place for the various activities of the society.
10. To sell, manage, lease, mortgage, dispose of, or otherwise deal with the property of the society.
How to Become a Member?
By Mail or Fax
Become a member
Or by Mail to: 4826 47th Street Red Deer AB T4N1R2
or Apply Online